Wednesday 7 January 2015

New Beginnings: Beauty Resolutions 2015

Happy New Year ladies and gents! Once again, I have a list of resolutions to keep me going well into 2015. This year I am focusing less on accumulating new products and more on enjoying the products that are currently in my stash. Expensive products do not always get the attention they deserve and I hope to get my money's worth by completely using up some products this year.

1. Use up products in my makeup collection before allowing myself to purchase new things. Project Pan has officially started where I will focus on using up a handful of products this year.

2. Continue on Accutane to clear up skin for sister's wedding in June.

3. Start doing free lance makeup and build my own makeup kit in the process.

4. Start taking care of my feet and keep them well-pedicured.

5. Continue to write about my love of makeup here on Newfound Beauty Blog.

6. Get more involved in social media and become more interactive with my readers. 

7. Whiten my teeth.

What are your beauty resolutions this year? Are you hoping to expand your makeup collection in 2015 or like me, are you trying to use up some bits in your over-flowing makeup bag? Please join me in the coming months as I try to hit pan on some current products in my collection, updates and posts to follow next week!

Thanks for reading and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment