WHY I LOVE IT:
- It's a mid-priced product, so you are paying a semi-reasonable amount of money for a fabulous product.
- It's matte finish is very "on trend" but feels really moisturizing on the lips (and believe me, I hate the feeling of most matte lip products).
- The gorgeous color which is like nothing I've ever worn. It's un-dupable in my opinion and it's an ultra-flattering warm-toned pink with the slightest touch of brown.
- It looks absolutely beautiful with a gloss on top.
- It wears for a long time and fades evenly (doesn't leave that nasty ring of lipstick around the perimeter of the lips).
- It has a vanilla scent.
- It appears to be in the nude-spectrum of colors but provides a little pop of color that doesn't wash out the complexion.
- Versatile enough to work with a more heavily made up look or a minimal makeup look.
MAC Kinda Sexy is a very popular shade and I totally understand why. It's not only my favorite MAC lipstick but also one of my favorites in my entire collection. I'm nuts about it and I HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking to try out a new MAC lipstick.
What is your favorite MAC lipstick? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading.